Oxbow Country Club Weddings
Happily Ever After Starts Here
At Oxbow, we offer one of the most picturesque wedding venues in the Fargo-Moorhead area. Our beautiful ballroom features exposed wooden beams, natural light, and gorgeous golf course views. Alongside our clubhouse, an outdoor ceremony location provides a stunning wooden arbor as a focal point. A private wrap-around patio acts as an outdoor extension of the ballroom and is a perfect spot to enjoy cocktails. You will find that our venue is truly unique in its elegance, charm, and convenience.
Oxbow is available for winter weddings as well, with an option to hold an intimate indoor ceremony. Make sure you inquire about our special winter wedding package pricing!
We specialize in creating personalized wedding celebrations that truly reflect each couple's unique style. A dedicated wedding planner will work with you to insure that everything is perfect to the last detail. From an intimate group setting of 50 to a celebration of 300 guests, we are here to help the wedding you've been dreaming of become a reality!
OXBOW'S WEDDING RECEPTION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Use of property from 8 AM - Midnight the day of your wedding
- Set up and tear down for all items Oxbow Country Club provides
- Use of property for all wedding and engagement photos
- Bridal suite for bride and attendants to get ready
- Complimentary taste testing
- Reception chairs and 72 inch round tables for up to 300 guests
- Risers for head table
- Six-foot banquet tables
- High top tables
- 20’ x 20’ dance floor
- White or black tablecloths and assorted napkin colors
- China, silver, and glassware
- Full catering service with the exception of wedding cake
- Wireless handheld microphone and house music
- TV and projector and screen for slideshow
- Three detailed planning sessions prior to your wedding
OXBOW'S OUTDOOR Ceremony Package INCLUDES (only available in conjunction with reception package)
- White chairs for up to 300 guests
- 2 wired handheld microphones with stands
- 2 speakers
- Connections for recorded music and live instruments
- Tables for unity ceremony, guest book, etc.
- Wooden arbor
To learn more, please fill out our REQUEST FOR INFORMATION.